I installed Ansible on SLES 11 SP3 using easy_install and Python 2.7, libffi-devel, openssl-1.0.x as a dependencies.
You can find details at https://github.com/kmonticolo/Ansible-on-SLES11
I just automate whole installation process after discovering what exactly should be done. Works well on Vagrant.
You can easily download and install script using: wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kmonticolo/Ansible-on-SLES11/master/ansible_sles11.sh -O - | sudo bash
It consists of few steps:
- add SLES repos,
- remove old 2.6 and install new Python 2.7,
- install packages python-devel, libffi-devel, sshpass,
- install new openssl version (from packages or you may compile it by yourself),
- install easyinstall using Python,
- install ansible with dependencies using easyinstall