Here are some of my must have Vim plugins. All of them are on GitHub (user/repo).
- tpope/vim-fugitive: Nice Git commands from within Vim. Gblame, GDiff...
- airblade/vim-gitgutter: Git diff on the fly.
- myusuf3/numbers.vim: Alternates from relative number to absolute number in different modes.
- scrooloose/nerdtree: File tree navigation.
- vim-scripts/taglist.vim: Lists tags in a side pane (classes, functions, etc)
- kien/ctrlp.vim: Search for files while typing their names
- scrooloose/syntastic: Displays syntax errors (Also displays codestyle mistakes if you want it to)
If you want more plugins and other configs, go to my Vim configuration repo on GitHub: https://github.com/InFog/meuvim (in Portuguese).