Last Updated: February 25, 2016·
Enable web inspector on iOS devices
Pining for the web inspector on your iOS device? Well it's pretty simple to set up...
- On the device, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced and turn the web inspector on
- On the device, open up Safari and browse to the webpage you want to inspector
- Plug your device into your mac and open up Safari on the desktop
- On the desktop, go to Develop > Your iPhone/iPad Device > - and select the webpage
- Do a short desk dance and skip through fields of inspective joy
This also works on the Xcode iOS simulator, just make sure it's running and the webpage you're inspecting is loaded up.
For more details: http://robandlauren.com/2013/09/14/test-on-devices/
Written by Dave O'Brien
Fully custom select box, simple css only
Change the Bootstrap NavBar Breakpoint
Have a fresh tip? Share with Coderwall community!
Post a tip
Best #Css Authors
Sponsored by #native_company# — Learn More