Today I became motivated to do something I should have done ages ago, or at least ever since GitHub implemented the new search features. Since most of my searches were Clojure, I made this bookmarklet rather static and a blatant copy from the Wikipedia article. Either gives a input dialog if no text is selected or use the selected words as search terms in the query parameter.
Tweak as you see fit. Reason I took this route is it will go straight to code so all in all saves me a click plus having to type
extension:clojure every time. And if I'm lucky, all I need to do is to highlight those terms that I want to search so optimal workload is click, drag, click and done :)