Screencast : TDD Simplified in 5 Steps (Angular)
The 5 basic steps to simplifying Test Driven Development are….
1) Observing Objectives – making sure you set your objectives at the start of the project will ensure you don’t waste time on what doesn’t work
2) Layering – creating a tiered structure will help you to scale your code and write tests that can pinpoint what they need to much easier
3) Decoupling Tests From Implementation Details – decoupling should be the goal of refactoring if it’s true with code it’s also true with tests
4) Extracting the Benefits of BDD and Integration Testing – get the ubiquitous language of BDD and the depth and coverage of Integration Testing
5) Domain and Framework Separation – probably one of the biggest problems in code bases, the framework you use is just another application; treat it so
This is the Screencast…