Setting up your own Ghost Blog can be quite a pain, but i can sho you how to get one in Minutes.
If you want to get your own Ghost Blog up and running basicly you have 3 choices:
- You have your own Server where you can host it.
- You are able to get it running on Heroku, Openshift or similar.
- You trust a Ghost Blog PaaS.
The last one is the most comfortable for sure, because compared to the other 2, you don´t have to administrate your own server which includes updates, upgrades and a lot of other things not to forget, you don´t have to get through complicated activation Processes which are stoppping you from what you basically want to do:
There´s a fresh one going in Public Beta next Week:
Actually in Public Beta you can:
- Create up to 3 new Ghost Blogs
- Upload as many Themes you want to
- Add as many Domains (HostHeaderNames) to your Blog
- Restart your Ghost Blog