Noodlio Pay - Smooth Payments with Stripe
Noodlio Pay is an easy, straightforward solution for accepting payments on your website, in your app, or elsewhere on the web. Thanks to the REST setup, your application can immediately start making requests to the API, which validates input and charges your clients for their purchases. As we are using Stripe, all funds will immediately be transferred to your account.
Essentially, Noodlio Pay replaces your server-side, saving you the time to learn a new server language, test, validate and so on the server-side for your payments. In other words, it's hassle-free payment!
This template pack consists of two examples (with and without Stripe Checkout.js) that illustrate how to consume the API on the client-side with Ionic/Angular.
- Validate Credit Card Details
- Retrieve a StripeToken for the Transaction
- Customize the meta data and image
- Charge the user by sending a HTTP Post request to the Noodlio Pay API
- Two starter apps which can be easily configured following the Ionic Documentation
Try it out
You can try out the Checkout example on your phone with Ionic View. Please download it from here, sign in and enter the following app ID: b8b71a84.
- It's quick: You can have a working payment server set up within a few minutes.
No server-side setup needed: Simply send
HTTP POSTrequests to the Noodlio Pay API from the client-side and we'll do the rest for you.
- Cost efficient: Hosting a complete server-side 24/7 can be a costly undertaking. This won't be a worry anymore: because the Noodlio Pay server is already hosted for you, you don't have to spend money on unused server capacity.
- Instantaneous: Thanks to the Stripe setup, you'll see the funds transferred immediately to your Stripe Account
- Unlimited: There are no restrictions on the number of requests that you can send through the Noodlio Pay server.
Broad support: You can charge your customers with any client-side language through
HTTP POSTrequests (for instance
- Tested, pre-configured and maintained: Our team is constantly monitoring, testing and updating the server to conform to the latest developments.
- Secure: Our servers are secure and we never store any transaction data.
How it works
Read the latest documentation in this repository