You need to set up your custom docker registry but docker-machine's docker refuses to talk to your registry because of CA verification issues.
We'll install your custom
ca.crt into docker-machine instance.
- Prepare your custom ca.crt
- ssh to docker-machine instance
- mkdir -p /var/lib/boot2docker/certs/your.registry.net
- echo "your ca cert text" > /var/lib/boot2docker/certs/your.registry.net/ca.crt
- Change (or create) /var/lib/boot2docker/bootlocal.sh to contain:
#!/bin/sh mkdir -p /etc/docker/certs.d cp -Rp /var/lib/boot2docker/certs/your.registry.net /etc/docker/certs.d
You may automate the whole process, of course. Finally you'll have a persistent ca.crt being copied to docker-machine's docker configs on every boot.