When using Resharper It's important to learn at least a few shortcuts.
The following is a short list of my top R# shortcuts I use almost every day.
- Ctrl+Shift+Space - Smart code completion
- Ctrl+ L Mouse - Go to declaration
- Ctrl+W & Ctrl+Shift+W- Extend/Shrink selection
- Alt+Insert - Generate code
- F2 - Rename this
- Ctrl+Shift + R - Refactor this
- Ctrl+F6 - Change signature
- Alt+F7 & Alt+Shift+F7 - Find/Goto usages
- Ctrl + Alt + B - Goto inheritor
- Ctrl + E - Goto previously opened file
- Ctrl + N - Goto class
- Ctrl + J - Surround with template
- Ctrl + Q - Quick documentation